Avoid Any In-Home Accidents
When it comes to the older member of your family, fall prevention is very important. Falls can lead to a number of injuries. Count on our professionals to take care of your loved ones. We will do everything we can to ensure that your loved ones are safe and comfortable.
Following are some of the preventive measures for the safety of your loved ones:
- Be sure your home is well lit – use night lights in your bedroom, bathroom, hallways and stairways
- Remove throw rugs or fasten them to the floor with carpet tape. Tack down carpet edges
- Do not put electrical cords across pathways
- Have grab bars put in your bathtub, shower, and toilet area
- Have handrails put on both sides of stairways
- Don’t climb on stools or stepladders. Get someone to help
- Wear shoes with non-skid soles
- Have sidewalks and walkways repaired so that surfaces are smooth and even
Call us today for adult day care services!