Quality Day Care Services for the Elderly
Many older adults are not quite ready for an assisted living facility, yet can feel alone and isolated staying at home by themselves during the day. Rocky Hill Adult Day Center provides the perfect place to spend the day for older adults and other adults who want more socialization and/or need someone to help them with daily care.
In addition, if the assisted living facility selected has a wait list, but some care is needed during the day, Rocky Hill Adult Day Center can be that interim place during the transition.
Know that your families’ peace of mind will be restored as they see their loved one blossom under the companionship and care taking provided at Rocky Hill Adult Day Center. The first visit is FREE!
Our adult day care services will definitely help seniors from feeling lonely. We offer a safe and secure environment for the aged who are battling Alzheimer and dementia. Get in touch with Rocky Hill Adult Day Center today!
Rocky Hill Adult Day Center Provides
- Connection to reduce isolation
- Mental stimulation through activities like music, art, cooking classes, outings, games and special events.
- Exercise daily to improve strength and flexibility
- Meals served daily are both delicious and healthy
- Monitored vital signs – any concerns conveyed to the family
- Qualified staff includes nurse and activities coordinator
- Individualized programs to meet the unique needs of each client, including:
- Memory loss
- Parkinson’s care
- Transportation to and from home or office, and to doctor appointments and shopping as needed
- Easy transition – When the time comes to transition to an assisted living facility, the routine will feel more familiar after spending time at Rocky Hill Adult Day Center
Call us today for adult day care services!