Welcome to Rocky Hill Adult Day Center!
We’re a place where family caregivers can gain a peace of mind knowing that their loved one is spending the day– in an engaging environment – safe, fun, healthy, social and interactive!
Concerned about your older parent Living at Home? Not quite ready for a move to a Nursing Home? We can help!
Programs like these help many of our clients not feel the need to relocate to an assisted living facility.
The goal is for our clients to keep their independence as long as possible.
Get quality day care services at Rocky Hill Adult Day Center LLC. We are a local, family-owned business.
At Rocky Hill Adult Day Center we care for:
- Alzheimer’s and dementia patients.
- Parkinson’s and stroke patients.
- Isolated and lonely individuals.
- Individuals experiencing depression.
- Frail and dependent individuals.
- Those aging in place.
Our Mission Statement & Program Goals
The Rocky Hill Adult Day Center Program believes that every senior (55+) has the right to independence, free choices regarding senior care, and a living situation which fosters productivity and individual choice. Our agency provides a safe, structured environment for our participants, respectfully and compassionately. Our Social Model Center recognizes each consumer and family with respect to personal privacy, lifestyle, and cultural background.
The dynamic nature of our service allows us to work in partnership with our participants to:
- Provide quality services in a cost-effective manner.
- Identify and respond to the changing needs of the geriatric population.
- Encourage independence, socialization, and a feeling of self-worth.
- Promote interaction and participation by participants and family members in sponsored activities.
- Continually seek to improve the process by which we deliver our services.